Peaceful in Paris
with Melanie and Carla
Investing time to achieve our dreams seems to be on all our minds as we seek to find our own happiness while also caring for the impact of those dreams on world around us .
As we become more aware, grateful and awake, living a meaningful existence increasingly becomes about the experiences we have instead of the objects we own.
What if in 2018 you reached for your dream and came with Carla and Melanie to Paris for a week of magical experiences in the City of Lights?
We invite you to join us in June for a week-long retreat that we’ve lovingly named Peaceful in Paris.
Many Parisians might argue that finding peace in Paris is as elusive as finding peace in any big city, but as Melanie (our own tour guide and native Parisian) and Carla (our favorite life coach) will show you, peace can be had anywhere and anytime as long as we look for it.
We have curated a treasure trove of experiences that are sure to allow peace to flow throughout your trip and into your memories for years to come if you choose to retreat with us.
Come and experience your wild and precious life in Paris!
Here’s a sampling of what’s in store for you:
- Bicycling in the gardens of the Palace of Versailles
- Exploring the city with a native, practicing your French and enjoying local market fares
- Tour of secret gardens only known to locals
- Wandering down winding streets playing peekaboo games with the Eiffel tower
- Boating on the Seine
- Yoga in the gardens of the Louvre
- Learning to make French desserts with a real French cook
- Following in the footsteps of Amelie in Montmartre
- Sipping world-class hot chocolate in a cozy cafe
- Buying fruit, cheese and baguettes like locals and picnicking like we’re in a Georges Seurat painting
- Learning a bit (or a lot) about French wine
- A spa-like afternoon at a very special Turkish baths
- Crepes, croissants, champagne, chocolates, and plenty of time to rest and play.
And of course there will be dreaming and visioning and coaching and magic!
We will be staying in a charmingly appointed air-conditioned apartment hotel in the West side of the city, very close to a pastoral park where we will be able to practice meditation and yoga at the beginning or end of the day, or simply take a walk to immerse in nature and discover the fairy forests of France. Beautiful rooftop bar, restaurant and terrace for gathering are all on site. Rooms are shared with one or two other guests making this a group experience that will give you friends for life!
Total Retreat Cost: $2400
Includes all lodging, continental breakfasts, snacks, three Parisian dining experiences, all activities listed above, transportation to group events during the retreat and many surprises! Airfare, ground transport to hotel and some meals not included.
Trip dates: June 17- 24, 2018.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 saves your spot. Payment plans can be arranged; trip balance must be paid in full by March 31, 2018.
Contact email@example.com to set your intention and make your deposit.
Limited to 8 participants; this retreat will fill quickly!
If this sounds like a dream to you, we hope you’ll join us for Peaceful in Paris!
Melanie and Carla